Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ma promiere fois patins! My first time skating!

Today mommy and daddy took me skating for my very first time. I loved it so much I didn't want to stop. I'm not to bad either...I'm really good at standing on my skates and walking around on the ground. I found the ice a little slippy and cold though, but I had so much fun...check me out!
aujourd'hui , maman et papa m'ont amenés patiner pour la promière fois...j'ai tellement adoré que je ne voulais pas partir et j'ai même pleuré un peu jusqu'à que papa me promesse un TimBit...Je suis vraiment bon sur mes patins dans la maison mais sur la glace c'est vraiment difficile et très froid pour les mains. J'ai eu tellement de fun, regarder mes prouesses !Mes premiers coups de patins!Daddy is putting on my new helmet for me...look at me standing all by myself! :)
Don't you love my new black skates?

Silly mommy videotaped it sideways but you can still see me skaing with daddy!


I'm skating with mommy here!

No comments: